Six things that are true, one that isn’t true, and three books I own but haven’t read (in no particular order):
1. At the zoo, I saw a monkey slip between the bars of its cage into another cage. No one else noticed and I didn’t tell anybody.
2. Don Quixote
3. At a bar someone asked me, “What are you laughing at?” in a threatening way. I responded by laughing.
4. I watched the first season cliffhanger episode of Friends when it originally aired.
5. I redesigned an EDI system.
6. I ate a dog biscuit because I wanted to know what it would taste like.
7. Kesey’s Garage Sale
8. Data Modeling
9. I reached over a barricade to touch an exhibit at Rembrandt’s house and set off an alarm.
10. When I cut myself shaving, it’s always in the same place.