Guess which one of the following stories is true:
- When I was in fifth grade, I loaded the game Math Blaster on the classroom computer using a swear word as the username. This was discovered later in the day and the game was banned.
- I was once actually turned down for a job selling Cutco knives.
- I saw Francis Ford Copolla standing alone in the parking lot of the Camlin Hotel on the night before the WTO riots.
- Using Books‘ bestselling title has been Barry Goldwater’s The Conscience of a Conservative.
- When I was very young, whenever I scratched an itch, stubbed a toe, or simply brushed up against something, I would have the compulsion to create a matching sensation in the same spot on the other side of my body.
Update: Answered in the comments.